There is one companion seat available for each accessible seat, and where possible, we will look to seat family/friends as near as possible to those in accessible areas.
Articles in this section
- What ID do I need to take?
- Can I upgrade my child ticket to an adult?
- I am coming from overseas how do I apply for a Visa?
- Are there tickets for school groups?
- Do I have to pay for all the tickets I have been allocated?
- Can I refuse any tickets I have been allocated?
- What is your babes in arms policy?
- Can I use ICC Cricket World Cup England & Wales 2019 Tickets as prizes in a raffle or raffles for my club / charity or for promotion in any other way?
- Why are there ticket limits?
- Can Tickets be purchased from agents other than the official authorised agents of ICC Cricket World Cup England & Wales 2019?