All Match venues are accessible to wheelchair users and provide seating for up to one companion per person. Every effort will be made to seat the companion as close as possible to the wheelchair user. Wheelchair users can apply for Tickets online. You may also want to check the ICC Travel website for packages.
Articles in this section
- Can I upgrade my child ticket to an adult ticket?
- What ID do I need to take?
- Why are there ticket limits?
- Can Tickets be purchased from agents other than the official authorised agents of ICC Cricket World Cup England & Wales 2019?
- Does my Ticket entitle me to parking on the grounds of any of the venues?
- When will Hospitality packages go on sale?
- What is an Alcohol-Free area?
- Can I buy Tickets as a gift for someone?
- Will Tickets be shipped to me the same day I order them?
- Is there any reason why I should not buy Tickets from a tout or Ticket reselling website?