No. You will not be eligible to apply for Tickets because a valid street address is required in order that Tickets can be delivered securely to you in the Spring of 2019. Overseas addresses need to be provided as per local standards to enable postal or courier delivery from the UK.
Articles in this section
- I have applied for tickets when will I know whether I have been successful or not.
- What is powerplay?
- Why was there an application process?
- Can I buy Tickets directly through the host venues?
- If I was successful in the ballot, but can no longer attend. What are my options?
- How do I withdraw my application?
- How can I obtain Tickets?
- I applied for a match which indicated good availability for Tickets. Will I be guaranteed tickets?
- Can I be seated with friends who apply or/buy separately?
- When will I know where I will be sitting if I'm successful in the application phase?