Hospitality packages will go on sale via the host venues in the summer of 2018. Hospitality packages are defined as match Tickets sold in conjunction with hospitality services (which include the provision of food and beverage provided in a hospitality environment of a quality standard). These packages are available direct through each venue. For more information on each venue, please click on the Hospitality tab, which can be found in the menu at the top of this webpage.
Articles in this section
- What ID do I need to take?
- Can I upgrade my child ticket to an adult?
- I am coming from overseas how do I apply for a Visa?
- Are there tickets for school groups?
- Do I have to pay for all the tickets I have been allocated?
- Can I refuse any tickets I have been allocated?
- What is your babes in arms policy?
- Can I use ICC Cricket World Cup England & Wales 2019 Tickets as prizes in a raffle or raffles for my club / charity or for promotion in any other way?
- Why are there ticket limits?
- Can Tickets be purchased from agents other than the official authorised agents of ICC Cricket World Cup England & Wales 2019?