Hospitality packages will go on sale via the host venues in the summer of 2018. Hospitality packages are defined as match Tickets sold in conjunction with hospitality services (which include the provision of food and beverage provided in a hospitality environment of a quality standard). These packages are available direct through each venue. For more information on each venue, please click on the Hospitality tab, which can be found in the menu at the top of this webpage.
Articles in this section
- When will I receive my tickets?
- What happens if I lose my tickets?”
- Can I upgrade my child ticket to an adult ticket?
- Why can I not buy a child ticket on its own?
- What ID do I need to take?
- I am coming from overseas how do I apply for a Visa?
- Are there tickets for school groups?
- Do I have to pay for all the tickets I have been allocated?
- Can I refuse any tickets I have been allocated?
- What is your babes in arms policy?