Hospitality packages will go on sale via the host venues in the summer of 2018. Hospitality packages are defined as match Tickets sold in conjunction with hospitality services (which include the provision of food and beverage provided in a hospitality environment of a quality standard). These packages are available direct through each venue. For more information on each venue, please click on the Hospitality tab, which can be found in the menu at the top of this webpage.
Articles in this section
- Can I upgrade my child ticket to an adult ticket?
- What ID do I need to take?
- Why are there ticket limits?
- Can Tickets be purchased from agents other than the official authorised agents of ICC Cricket World Cup England & Wales 2019?
- Does my Ticket entitle me to parking on the grounds of any of the venues?
- When will Hospitality packages go on sale?
- What is an Alcohol-Free area?
- Can I buy Tickets as a gift for someone?
- Will Tickets be shipped to me the same day I order them?
- Is there any reason why I should not buy Tickets from a tout or Ticket reselling website?