There is no limit on the total number of matches you can apply for through the ballot, but each match has an individual limit of 4, 6, 8 or 11 Tickets per applicant depending on the fixture. The Ticket limit is displayed on each match page.
Articles in this section
- I have applied for tickets when will I know whether I have been successful or not.
- What is powerplay?
- Why was there an application process?
- Can I buy Tickets directly through the host venues?
- If I was successful in the ballot, but can no longer attend. What are my options?
- How do I withdraw my application?
- How can I obtain Tickets?
- I applied for a match which indicated good availability for Tickets. Will I be guaranteed tickets?
- Can I be seated with friends who apply or/buy separately?
- When will I know where I will be sitting if I'm successful in the application phase?