One Ticket will be required for each person entering the Venue aged two (2) years and above. Children aged between 2 and under 16 will require a child ticket. Ticket Holders under the age of sixteen (16) years must be accompanied at all times upon admission to and subsequently within the Venue by a Ticket Holder aged eighteen (18) years or above, who shall be responsible for them and their compliance with these Conditions.
Articles in this section
- When will I receive my tickets?
- What happens if I lose my tickets?”
- Can I upgrade my child ticket to an adult ticket?
- Why can I not buy a child ticket on its own?
- What ID do I need to take?
- I am coming from overseas how do I apply for a Visa?
- Are there tickets for school groups?
- Do I have to pay for all the tickets I have been allocated?
- Can I refuse any tickets I have been allocated?
- What is your babes in arms policy?