Tickets are non-transferable except as set out in the Ticket Terms and Conditions. A Ticket Purchaser may purchase Tickets only for their own personal use and/or that of their Guest(s). Each Ticket Purchaser must retain at least one (1) Ticket for their own personal use and may only transfer any remaining Ticket(s) to their Guest(s) for their personal use (provided always that the Guest is a natural person who is known to the Ticket Purchaser personally and who did not become known to the Ticket Purchaser through the sale, transfer or disposal of the Ticket), for no greater than the original sale price and not for commercial gain. Any such transfer by the Ticket Purchaser of a Ticket to a Guest must be made strictly subject to the Ticket Terms and Conditions (and the Guest’s acceptance thereof) which shall be binding upon the Guests in full as if the Guest was the Ticket purchaser, provided that the Guest shall have no right to transfer his/her Ticket.
Articles in this section
- Can I upgrade my child ticket to an adult ticket?
- What ID do I need to take?
- Why are there ticket limits?
- Can Tickets be purchased from agents other than the official authorised agents of ICC Cricket World Cup England & Wales 2019?
- Does my Ticket entitle me to parking on the grounds of any of the venues?
- When will Hospitality packages go on sale?
- What is an Alcohol-Free area?
- Can I buy Tickets as a gift for someone?
- Will Tickets be shipped to me the same day I order them?
- Is there any reason why I should not buy Tickets from a tout or Ticket reselling website?