Children under the age of 2 (at the time of the match they are attending) do not require a ticket, but must be securely strapped to an adult. Anyone over the age of 2 must have a valid ticket.
Articles in this section
- When will I receive my tickets?
- What happens if I lose my tickets?”
- Can I upgrade my child ticket to an adult ticket?
- Why can I not buy a child ticket on its own?
- What ID do I need to take?
- I am coming from overseas how do I apply for a Visa?
- Are there tickets for school groups?
- Do I have to pay for all the tickets I have been allocated?
- Can I refuse any tickets I have been allocated?
- What is your babes in arms policy?