Now that the application period has closed you will need to pay for all tickets that are allocated to you. Any remaining Tickets will be put on general sale in the autumn and will be available via the Official Website through icc-cricket.com/tickets.
Articles in this section
- What ID do I need to take?
- Can I upgrade my child ticket to an adult?
- I am coming from overseas how do I apply for a Visa?
- Are there tickets for school groups?
- Do I have to pay for all the tickets I have been allocated?
- Can I refuse any tickets I have been allocated?
- What is your babes in arms policy?
- Can I use ICC Cricket World Cup England & Wales 2019 Tickets as prizes in a raffle or raffles for my club / charity or for promotion in any other way?
- Why are there ticket limits?
- Can Tickets be purchased from agents other than the official authorised agents of ICC Cricket World Cup England & Wales 2019?