Now that the application period has closed you will need to pay for all tickets that are allocated to you. Any remaining Tickets will be put on general sale in the autumn and will be available via the Official Website through icc-cricket.com/tickets.
Articles in this section
- When will I receive my tickets?
- What happens if I lose my tickets?”
- Can I upgrade my child ticket to an adult ticket?
- Why can I not buy a child ticket on its own?
- What ID do I need to take?
- I am coming from overseas how do I apply for a Visa?
- Are there tickets for school groups?
- Do I have to pay for all the tickets I have been allocated?
- Can I refuse any tickets I have been allocated?
- What is your babes in arms policy?