We will reimburse the face value amount of any purchased ticket(s) to the card used in the original purchase. If a customer is successful with their ticket resale but their method of payment is no longer valid, we will ask you to provide new payment details to enable us to process the reimbursement.
Articles in this section
- What is the deadline for buying and selling tickets through the Resale Platform?
- Can I still buy tickets directly through the host venues?
- What happens if I have been sent physical tickets and want to sell them?
- Can I choose who buys my resale tickets?
- Can I swap my tickets for others on the resale platform?
- Will it cost me any money to resell my tickets?
- How will I receive my money if my tickets resell?
- Once I have listed tickets on the Resale Platform, am I guaranteed my money back?
- When can I list my tickets on the Resale Platform?
- I cannot remember my log-in details, how can I retrieve them?