Yes the cardholder just needs to head to the box office on the day of the match to change them. It's all really well signposted, so you'll know where to go when you get there. You will need to take the ticket you wish to upgrade with you along with Photo ID and your booking confirmation.
Articles in this section
- When will I receive my tickets?
- What happens if I lose my tickets?”
- Can I upgrade my child ticket to an adult ticket?
- Why can I not buy a child ticket on its own?
- What ID do I need to take?
- I am coming from overseas how do I apply for a Visa?
- Are there tickets for school groups?
- Do I have to pay for all the tickets I have been allocated?
- Can I refuse any tickets I have been allocated?
- What is your babes in arms policy?